Ep 10: What Is My Dog’s Body Language Trying to Tell Me?
Megan Arey, AAS, CPDT-KA, CGC Evaluator Owner and Trainer talks today about Body Language! Learn from Megan as she shares the different levels of body language dogs can show us, how to spot them and what to do to make sure you and your dog are communicating effectively so you can help them modify these behaviors. Megan will also deep dive into the differences between each type of signal, what your dog’s body language may be telling you, and give practical examples to effectively work through the behavior. Join Megan today to gain insight into body language so you can help create a safe space for your dog and know how to prevent these stressors in the future! You won’t want to miss this episode!
The Dog Owners Guide Podcast: What Is My Dog’s Body Language Trying to Tell Me!
We discuss topics such as:
- Body Language: A different type of communication and how to spot it!
- What are the different types of body language?
- How to know the subtle signals and what they mean.
- How to spot your dog’s cues to help them in any situation.
- How to spot the more moderate body language signals.
- How to spot severe body language signals and what are they?
- How to modify the behaviors behind the calming signals.
- Cut-off cues and what they mean.
Resources and Links:
If you’re interested in classes or learning more about Inspire K9’s please visit our website here.
Join our Inspire K-9’s Facebook group today! We’d love to have you!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!