Join us in today’s episode as Megan Arey, AAS, CPDT-KA, CGC Evaluator Owner, and Trainer talks with two of her 4H students, Katie and Rissa, about dog training at a young age. Learn how they got into the dog world, what they like about training and working with their dogs and how anyone, at any age, can do this and get involved. This episode will be one to make you laugh, learn about how the next generation can be involved in dog sports and give you the inspiration to try something new, even if you’re not good at it initially. So come join them today! You’ll be so glad you did!
We discuss topics such as:
- One thing they wish they had known before they started working with their dogs that they want others to know before they get one.
- Get to know the dogs they are training and what they love most about their dogs.
- What made them want to continue diving more into dog training and the sparks that ignited that passion.
- Their favorite memory of their dogs.
- What they have accomplished with their dogs that they never thought they could.
- Their advice and encouragement to other children or young adults who may be thinking about diving into working with their own dogs.
- Learn what their dogs’ favorite things to do would be “if” they could talk!
- The doors and opportunities that have opened for them since starting 4H and dog training.
- Learn their biggest takeaways from today’s episode.
Resources and Links:
If your child would like to become involved with 4H in your area but you aren’t sure where to get started, visit their website here.
If you’re interested in classes or learning more about Inspire K9’s please visit our website here.
Join our Inspire K-9’s Facebook group today! We’d love to have you!