Ep. 21: L.E.G.S.: Looking at the Whole Dog
Megan Arey, AAS, CPDT-KA, CGC Evaluator Owner & Trainer recently earned her license as a Family Dog Mediator through Kim Brophey’s course, L.E.G.S.® Applied Ethology! Megan is passionate about educating dog parents about not just the behaviors that we see as disruptive but about how to be successful with them as we look to understand the whole dog that we have in front of us. In this podcast, Megan will take you through L.E.G.S; what that is and why it is so important to look at when we are evaluating our dogs. So today, let’s meet our dogs where they are, love them for who they are, and recognize all that they bring in their unique ways to interact with us in our world.
The Dog Owners Guide Podcast: L.E.G.S.: Looking at the Whole Dog
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What is Family Dog Mediation?
- The importance of L.E.G.S. and why you need to know about it when training your dog
- Why behavior problems aren’t about dog training
- Going in-depth into our understanding of L.E.G.S.
- Deep dive into the pros and cons of each category of dog breeds
- Living with dogs and gaining education to understand them more
Resources and Links:
- Visit our Inspire K-9’s website & see the most up-to-date class schedules.
- Join our Inspire K-9’s Facebook group today! We’d love to have you!
- Learn more about Kim Brophey’s course for families.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!